– Forums and conferences with the administrators and priests of Christian churches and synagogues, to promote the values of dialogue, cooperation and coexistence.
– Communication meetings with the environment of the Institute and official Dutch institutions and social activities
– Training in media and communication techniques for the administrative and educational frameworks of the Institute and the sharing of experiences with partners and collaborators
– Audio and video production of programs, reports and documentaries that contribute to the definition of the Institute’s mission and achievements
– Organizing online continental programs and social media meetings
– Preparing and producing printed and digital media and publishing them periodically
– Publishing bulletins, surveys and reports and dissemination through various media