- Ekingenstraat 9, 1069 DA Amsterdam KvK: 58354581
- Call Us: +31648213409
Religious Activities of the Mosque:
It is no secret to anyone that Islamic Institute Mosque Dar el Huda in Amsterdam has played a major role in the religious, educational, social, advocacy and media aspects, as the mosque has been an important aspect in spreading the word since its inception. the Islamic religion, educating its pioneers, educating the Muslim minority in the field of their religion, and providing services especially related to the cultural, religious and advisory activities of all members of the Muslim community living in Amsterdam and its regions live. The mosque has taken up the call for the true Islamic religion, explained its virtues and praises, established its daily rituals, trained new Muslims, recorded Friday sermons, classes, seminars and courses and published and distributed them through the institute’s social media and educational and introductory brochures that will heighten religious sentiment and educate Muslims in general, women and youth in particular, and invite non-Muslims from the general Dutch population through gatherings, evenings, and mutual visits. The mosque also has a program to protect the Muslim family and future generations of Muslim sons and daughters from loss, homelessness and assimilation into Dutch society and from being influenced by destructive currents and ideas.
The activities of mosque Dar el Huda include the following:
– Teaching the Noble Qur’an and its sciences
– Providing religious and social guidance
– Organizing prayer ceremonies
– Providing lessons, lectures and seminars; (physical and online)
– Organizing religious and cultural competitions
– Organizing the Friday prayers, the five daily prayers and the two Eid prayers.
– Conducting classes, seminars, lectures and legal, scientific and training courses in various fields.
– Receiving scholars, sheikhs and reciters for the purpose of invoking God and spreading awareness and culture in the community throughout the year, especially during the blessed month of Ramadan.
– Holding annual contests for memorization and recitation of the Noble Qur’an, including at national and international level.
– Conducting daily and periodic classes with lectures on: Introduction to Islam and materials: interpretation, doctrine, jurisprudence, intonation, hadith, biography, ethics… etc.
– Respond to religious questions and provide social, educational and psychological counseling to interested parties.
– To teach the sons and daughters of Muslims the Arabic language, the Qur’an and Islamic sciences, and instill the correct Islamic faith in their hearts and teach them all that will benefit them and lead them to what is in the goodness of their religion and their worldly affairs.
– Spread Islamic culture among the Dutch and residents of the Netherlands in general with all available means and respond to suspicions about Islam and Muslims by organizing open days at the Institute’s headquarters, with the aim of bringing Islam closer to the Dutch concepts to bring people and especially new Muslims.
– Establishing religious rites and educational and educational courses and seminars, caring for women and youth, and monitoring and nurturing new converts.
– Organizing virtual meetings and advocacy and scientific programs, and hosting scientists, politicians and thinkers in different and diverse fields through the Institute’s programs through the Institute’s social media.
– Visiting patients in hospitals, nursing homes, the elderly and especially young inmates.
– Attending gatherings of teenage girls for the purpose of preaching, remembering and calling to Allah the Exalted.
– Various comprehensive programs for children and adults, including: memorization of the Holy Quran, Islamic education and other useful religious programs.